Lets face it finding a program that speaks to you and your goals is difficult right?… sticking with one is even more difficult. How many times have you started something and not even a few weeks later, life gets in the way and you never go back?
CrossFit can seem quite scary from the outside looking in, Some online content is great BUT a lot of it is bad. At Ascendance, its not as scary as you think!
What makes us different?
- Small group class, We limit the amount of check ins to 12 per class, this allows our coaches to keep a good watch on their class and ensures each member is getting the most out of their check in that day.
- Coach for life – Each coach has their own “tribe” that they are responsible for, ensuring that their goals are met on a regular basis
- Workout programming and tracking – We use industry leaders to help us build the best program possible to help our members thrive, our user friendly performance tracking software allows our clients and coaches to keep a clear log of how each member is progressing.
- Community – NOT A CULT, Our members are all like minded “normal folk” that share one thing in common, positive mindsets. Everybody supports everybody and our members are ready to welcome you into our community with open arms.
- Fundamentals, We bring you in under a personal training basis to help you prepare for our highly effective group classes with the confidence and mindset to put your best foot forward. This gives you and your Coach for life the chance to build a professional relationship that will last years and keep you coming back.
- Hybrid memberships – Factored into your monthly fee, we include meetings with your coach for life to keep on top of your individual needs.
We want to bring you in for a complementary 1-on-1 first day experience. We want to know more about you, your life, why you want to get fit and where we fit into the picture, we want to know what we can do to hold you accountable and how we can develop a plan of action to ensure you get fit for good this time!
You’re probably thinking; I’m not in shape enough for this yet and I don’t know anyone at Ascendance and I’m really nervous to just walk in the door!
Don’t worry about a thing, because you’ll find that at Ascendance we maintain a lighthearted and welcoming atmosphere that caters to regular people just like you! So much so that a ton of our members think of Ascendance School of Fitness their second or even third home!
COACH FOR LIFE
Let’s face it; you’re destined to fail if you don’t have someone in your corner backing you up every step of the day. Other gyms bank on you never using your membership, but we want to see you here each and every week making continued progress toward your personalized goals, whether its wanting to do your first ever pull up or working on your handstand.
This is where your ‘coach for life’ comes in and saves the day! You’ll meet this person at your consultation and they will work with you to understand exactly what motivates you and how you can work together to ensure you keep coming back and continue to achieve incredible progress.
If you fall off track expect a call or whatsapp message from your coach asking where you’ve been and encouraging you to get back in the gym. Simply starting and falling off track then never coming back just doesn’t happen at Ascendance. We are dedicated to your health and fitness.
After your complimentary first day experience, you and your coach for life will sit down and work to create a tailored plan of action for our fundamentals program that caters to your specific goals and works with your current level of fitness and ability. There is no fast track way to introduce you to our clubs curriculum and that’s exactly why we teach you on a 1:1 basis unlike almost every other CrossFit gym everywhere else.
Classes can be daunting at first. You don’t know anyone, some people look very fit and lots of the movements are things you may not have seen before. We understand exactly how you feel and we want to bring you into our gym in a way that makes you feel confident, excited and worry free.
Our fundamentals syllabus is designed to teach you the movements we do in the gym in a safe environment without adding intensity, until you show proficiency in the movements. It’s also designed to get you acquainted with your coach for life and to start to meet some of the members in the gym without being involved in the class just yet.
In fundamentals you learn:
- How to maintain (and stick with) a good diet
- Our foundational movements
- Mobility and Recovery techniques
- Set attainable goals with your coach for life
So book a complementary assessment, because just walking in the door is the biggest hurdle to your success!